We are looking for a PHP & PHP Framework , WordPress developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to code high standard websites, in a timely and efficient way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse team, including but not limited to executives, managers and subject matter experts across geographical boundaries
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to gather and interpret business needs and translate them into required project and technical documentation
- Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with ease. Focus on quality of code not the quantity
- Evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Drupal
- Good working experience in core PHP, WordPress customization and any framework (CakePHP, CodeIgniter and Zend)
- Must have a good understanding of object oriented technology
- Must be proficient in programming and debugging web applications and solutions.
- Must be self-driven, entrepreneurial, passionate with problem-solving skills.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Candidate should have more than 2 years experience